family

family

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Whatever Tuesday

It's been a long time since I've been to the theatre to see a movie. However, here are several that are coming out this fall that I'm excited to see.

The Giver, which conveniently comes out on my birthday in a few weeks. I read the book in 8th grade and loved it. I don't remember the whole premise, but I am excited to see the movie.


Mockingjay Part 1, which comes out right around my due date. Early or late push present perhaps? I don't remember what happens in the last book, but the two previous movies didn't disappoint and I'm sure this one won't either.

Divergent comes out next week on blue-ray, but who knows when it will hit red box. I'm not expecting much from the movie, but it should be entertaining.

I haven't read as many books this summer as I would like to, but here are a few on my list and some that I still haven't completed from earlier this year.









 I am participating in a book review of a book that comes out this fall Growing Up Social. The author spoke at our MOPS meeting this spring and is hilarious. I have another one of her books that I'm working my way through as well.



Are there any additional books/movies that should be on my list? Come September I'll have to list out my fall tv show schedule.

Right now tv is rather boring me, which is a good thing, but I have been keeping up with Big Brother.  I don't know if it's this season or the people or what, but I'm kinda over it. The only problem is, it's one of two channels we actually get so I'll still continue to to watch it. I don't have a favorite yet. Everyone seems dull or at least that's how I feel the producers are portraying the cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...