family

family

Thursday, July 17, 2014

16 - 18 Weeks

Since the cat is finally out of the bag, I guess it's time that I post my weekly pics. I looked back to see if I could link C's pregnancy posts, but I never got around to posting them until 20ish weeks. So for now I will post side by side comparisons. 

18 Weeks





How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain: 4 and1/2 pounds. I guess all that eating I did in STL added up.
Maternity clothes? I'm wearing the Be Band with most of my shorts, although it does feel tight around my tummy. Maxi dresses will be my friend this fall.
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: Depends on the night and how hot it is.
Best moment this week: Celebrating our anniversary.
Miss Anything? Sleeping well
Movement: Random throughout the day when I can feel him/her.
Food cravings: Sushi
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not currently
Gender: We find out on June 27.
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: small movements
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on how HOT it is in the house. LOL.


17 Weeks


How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain: 1/2 pound, but I feel like I've been slowly gaining.
Maternity clothes? I tried on a pair of maternity pants that I have and they were still to big, but my other shorts/pants are getting tight.
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: So, so at night and I try to take a nap during the day.
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move more.
Miss Anything? Having energy to do anything.
Movement: Random throughout the day when I can feel him/her.
Food cravings: Blowpops
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not currently
Gender: We find out on June 27.
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: restless leg syndrome
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

16 Weeks


How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain: 1/2 pound I felt nauseous for a portion of the first trimester.
Maternity clothes? None yet, but I purchased a Be Band so I can continue to wear my favorite shorts.
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: I wake up at least once a night,.
Best moment this week: Starting to feel the baby move.
Miss Anything? Not yet. Nothing sounds good.
Movement: Random throughout the day when I can feel him/her.
Food cravings: Chips
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not currently
Gender: We find out on June 27.
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: small movements
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Does sleepy count?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Marcia and I were just chatting about this. Specifically about how cute you are prego!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...