family

family

Monday, July 28, 2014

Whatever Weekend

Who knew that sleep training for a toddler would be harder than training an infant. The three of us here haven't been getting much sleep the past week. We switched C to her toddler bed last weekend. We've had success 20% of the time, however I'm thinking it's only because she was exhausted those times. Last night we spent an hour trying to console/settling her down in order for her to sleep. In the end she fell asleep on the floor and woke up at 2am to sleep with me. I don't know how long I want to to continue this pattern before we try a "big" bed. Naps have also been hit or miss and this momma needs her girl to take a nap.

Our "monkey" may be done for good. C has slowly been biting it more and creating a hole in it. Today she asked for us to fix it so we cut a piece off and she wanted more cut. We eventually did cut more off and now she realizes it doesn't work the same. Sleep may be more difficult in the coming nights.

Party prep/planing is underway for C's birthday. Why is it that the supplies/decorations I need are already out of season. I don't need anything special per say but the stuff I wanted the Dollar Store no longer carries. I guess party city will have to do.

Have I mentioned that it's HOT here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...