family

family

Monday, October 27, 2008

Yoga

As mentioned in a previous post, David is using a workout program called P90X. He's been doing it for almost three weeks now. On Friday I joined him for his Yoga workout. I've done yoga a few times before but never for 1 1/2 hours. At first when we started I found it easy, but the longer we worked out, the harder it got and I thought my legs were going to snap. Many of the moves worked on balance. Some of the moves were similiar to cheerleading stances. If only I had known yoga back then, my cheerleading career would have skyrocketed. It's three days later and my legs are still sore. I think tomorrow's workout is yoga again. At least it should improve my flexibility.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've been hearing a lot about this P90X lately... my cousin has a video of his results and its crazy!!

    you'll have to keep us posted on how it goes for him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous28.10.08

    yeah, it was yoga holding you back. definitely. ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...