family

family

Friday, October 10, 2008

Milwaukee

I finally arrived in Milwaukee and to my surprise the city's downtown isn't so bad. The Hilton, where I'm staying, looks old on the outside yet it has been remolded and kept it's historic feel. Today wasn't as long as I expected it to be. We finished for the evening at 8:00 which was earlier than my midnight predictions. Maybe I will get more than 3 hours of sleep tonight!

I talked to my sister today and found out that her company is exhibting at the conference I am working at this week. It was weird. She was planning on meeting with clients this week north of Milwaukee and anticipated staying with me, but she might come up earlier to hang out because her team will be here. I still find it weird that we are attending the same event.

Aww...sleep beckons me. The morning will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...