family

family

Sunday, October 26, 2008

HSM 3

Yes, I went and saw HSM3. My friend and I were probably the oldest ones there, other than the adults who were there with children. We thought about sitting with a family so it wouldn't be obvious that we were their by ourselves. It was cheesy, but fun. I love movie musicals. My favorite of the newer movie musicals would be Hairspray and Mama Mia. I truly love a good sing-a-long. I considered buying the soundtrack, then quickly came back to reality. If someone else had it, I could borrow it, but I could under no circumstances buy it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous26.10.08

    i love your honesty! i foresee jeffrey dragging me to this at some point but i have already informed him that i will not be paying for it. i've never seen 1 and 2. but i did see HSM at the muny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...