family

family

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ahh

Well, I can't say that I didn't try. I've only missed five days in a row so far. It's been a long and busy week. I did have an enjoyable time last night out with the girls. We visited a place called the SafeHaven. When we first we introduced to the place, the locals told us it was a old mob hangout turned restaurant. They told us it was down an alley through a warehouse and mentioned that we would need a password to get in. We were estactic to check it out. Once we got there, disappointment started to set in when a young boy told us all we needed to do was push a button and enter the staircase. Still thinking it would be fun we ventured in. They place reminded me of a spy restaurant. We were told the wait was 45 minutes. We decided to hangout out at the bar until our number was called. Thinking that since it was a Monday night, we would have a seat in no time. An hour later, we still didn't have a seat and decided to leave. The whole experience was a letdown. Several of us did get souvenir glasses to take home. The highlight of the night.

Once back at the hotel, we headed to the Miller Pub for another round. The rest of the team who decided not to join us were there, as were several of the attendees. We stayed for another hour before heading off to bed. Here are some pics from the night.



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous14.10.08

    where are the pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never see your pictures:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. They aren't up yet. I will load them when I get home. I didn't bring my cord with me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...