family

family

Friday, October 31, 2008

FREE CHIPOTLE BURRITO DAY

Today was an awesome day! I went to Chipotle twice and my food was free both times. My co-worker and I had discussed going to Chipotle earlier in the week. We both brought in foil and decided to dress and redeem our free burritos during lunch. I decided that I wanted to add "toppings" to my burrito for the dramatic effect. When I went to make my toppings, we recruited another girl to go with us. We were the "FREE Burritos". Our shenanigans created quite a stir around the office. When we returned from our excursion, yes they were others in the area who participated in the free burrito give-a-way, people did look at us curiously. Word quickly spread about the free burrito. Our foil was the foil that kept on giving today. It was spectacular. Nothing brings an office together like free food.

Here are pictures of my Halloween.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...