family

family

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Emergen-C

A few weeks ago when I was getting a cold, I tried drinking Emergen-c. I had friends who drink it to ward off colds, but I wasn't sold on the idea. However, I was willing to try anything to keep from getting sick. We bought the Tangerine flavored packets first. They weren't too bad, but I didn't like the aftertaste. I tried to have one pack a day, in order to get my daily+ Vitamin C. When we went to Target last night I found Emergen-C in Pink Lemonade. I love anything Pink Lemonade so I was willing to give this a try. I actually like the taste. I prefer the to add the packets to 16 oz. of water instead of the recommended 8 oz. It dilutes the packets more. David think it tastes like pop rocks. If you haven't tried it yet, you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...