family

family

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Work out

My hubby has enrolled in a new workout program called PX360. You work a different muscle group everyday for an hour. He started with the chest and back tonight and I joined him for the abs section. It was so hard. We only worked on abs for 15 minutes, but I was worn out after the first five. I plan on joining him for the abs section 3 times a week, but I don't know if I will last for the other groups. The other part of the workout I'm looking forward too is the yoga section. For awhile now, I've wanted to get involved in yoga, but I never stick with a yoga dvd. We'll see how long I can keep up with this program. Running never looked so good.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8.10.08

    You got the name wrong. p90x.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...