family

family

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Friday Favorites



It's time for another edition of Friday Favorites. I'm linking up with momfessionals and for this week's post.

1. Apple TV/Netflix - Since we gave up cable in 2009 and again in 2013 I've relied on Internet tv to keep me updated on my favorite shows. This last time we gave up cable we invested in Apple TV and haven't looked back since. I loved how easy it is use and the number of our favorite shows we have access too. I've been spoiled with Netflix and the lack of commercials that when watching live tv I find myself annoyed that I am forced to suffer through commercials. I would have never thought this was possible 20 years ago. Hope I'm not aging myself. :)



2. She Reads Truth App - I found this app through a friends blog. I've had on my to-do/goals list to read the Bible the entire way through for several years. Several times I've made it partially through, but never the whole way. I like the idea of this app and the way it breaks down the passages day by day. We will see if I can stick with it and follow it the entire way.



3. Nerds Rope - Yes, this one is really random. I love nerds and first tried these years ago. I ate a few after Christmas this year and have craved them ever since. You'd think I was pregnant or something. I'm just a hungry momma feeding her 8 week old son.




What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...