family

family

Friday, January 16, 2015

Pinterest Thursday: Cookie Edition

It's been awhile since I've done a Pinterest review, but I've tried several new recipes from my Board and here are the results. 

Gooey Butter Cookies (left) - If you are from STL and are familiar with gooey butter cake you should definitely give these a try. They are melt in your mouth delicious. 4 Stars

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies (right) - I had planned to make these on Christmas, but ran out of time. We made a batch for my friend Julie's birthday and once again they were a hit. I would reduce the amount of cocoa powder by a smudge. 3 Stars

Both are recipes I would recommend and plan on making again. It was a nice alternative from the normal chocolate chip cookie.


One of my goals this year is to clean up my Pinterest Boards. I've decided to add another layer to that goal and try the recipes I pin. Of course I may need to clean them up a bit before I start this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...