family

family

Saturday, January 10, 2015

2015 Goals

I love starting the new year off with a fresh slate. There's no reason why this couldn't be done any day of the year, but in January everything seems possible. I like to set attainable goals, maybe this defeats the purpose of setting goals, but it keeps me motivated to accomplish them. Here are my goals for 2015.

1. Read at least one book a month
2. Organize our photos, back them up and print photo books
3. Organize and purge Pinterest boards
4. Update blog and make/keep blog schedule
5. Intentionally spend time with Charlotte doing things she likes
6. Research preschools and decide if we want to send C to one in the fall
7. Train and run a 1/2 marathon
8. Learn to cook and eat better
9. Go on or plan 10th anniversary trip
10. Take kids to Disneyland
11. Update LinkedIn profile and figure out how to stay relevant in the work force. 

This is the start of my goals. I'd like to include a business goal of some sort, but I don't think it's realistic during this phase of my life and I'm coming around to that.

What are your plans for 2015?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...