family

family

Saturday, January 03, 2015

Friday Favorites




Two days into 2015 and I already have two posts, let's hope I can keep the momentum going. Today I am sharing some of my recent favorites and linking up with Momfessionals.

1. Carmel Apple Spice Frappacino - While this isn't an option on the menu at Starbucks, I randomly asked for it one day and the barrista made it for me. It was DELICIOUS! Since then I've had it one other time and we've taken to making it at home. All you need is spiced apple cider (2 parts), milk (1 part), ice and a few squirts of carmel syrup. We bought ours at Starbucks but you could probably use any brand. Top it with whipped cream and a drizzle of carmel and you are ready to go. This is my new go to at Starbucks since it doesn't have caffeine in it.



2. Heads Up - Fans of Ellen will be familiar with this game. We played it on NYE with some friends. It reminds me of one of my favorite games, Catch Phrase. Do yourself a favor and download it from the app store today for only $.99.

 3. Crispy M&Ms - Who remembers these? Well guess what, they are making a comeback and will hit shelves this month. I will be checking stores daily to grab these. I wonder if they will taste like childhood. I loved these in HS and college.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...