family

family

Thursday, May 22, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

In edition to my Whatever Wednesday posts I've decided to jump on a bandwagon and link up with Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. I've thought about doing a post like this for awhile. I participate in a Pin-spired linky party once a month, but Pinterest hasn't been inspiring me lately. So here are my own creations. Nothing fancy, but I'm getting a chance to re-wear some of my favorites in different ways. Please excuse the horrible selfie photos. 


Top: Anthropology (old) // Cami: Limited (old) // Jeans: Nordstrom // Sandals: Nordstrom (Callisto wedges, sold out in most sizes, currently 33% off)


Top: Target // Scarf: ??? (old) // Leggings: Norstrom


Jean Vest: Target // Tee: Target // Belt: Limited (old) // Skirt: Limited (old)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...