family

family

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Graduation Weekend

At the beginning of May we celebrated David's gradution from law school. I'm so proud of him for finishing in two years and not dragging it out for three. I'm totally grateful he was accepted into the accelerated program. For the celebratory weekend his parents, brother and my parents came up to celebrate. We walked over to the Chicago Theatre to snap photos of the marque before the big event.
The ceremony itself didn't last incredibly wrong which was good because I needed to pee half way through. I stuck it out and was the resident photographer. I'm sure the folks behind me had a good laugh at the pregnant lady climbing down the steep steps and squatting to get a picture from the balcony. I actually got a great shot of David receiving his hood, but it didn't make it into my uploads. 

Here's the graduate after the ceremony.


Here's us at the law school for the reception. I promise I didn't look that horrible all day. I don't know if it was the photographer or the lightning. For all you basketball fans the photographer was Tanner Ainge, Danny Ainge's son who is the current manager of the Boston Celtics. I wouldn't have known him from Adam before law school started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...