family

family

Monday, May 21, 2012

26 Weeks



How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain: 12 lbs. I don't weigh myself weekly.
Maternity clothes? Yes. Regular shirts are becoming a problem.
Stretch marks? None that I can make out. So thankful my sister encouraged me to lather up early.
Sleep: Usually wake up at least once during the night with mild leg cramps.
Best moment this week: Our wonderful friends throwing us a bar-be-cue and celebrating with us.
Miss Anything? Being mobile
Movement: Starting to feel her move throughout the day.
Food cravings: Bagels
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but I have noticed more heartburn and acid reflux.
Gender: Still Team Pink
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Nightly leg cramps and acid reflux
Belly Button in or out? Still haning in there
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...