family

family

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

25 Weeks

Only one week behind. I don't like this picture at all, but it was the best one of the bunch.


How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: 12 lbs. Not to bad. That's about an average of 1/2 pound every week. Total is 123 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Mostly work pants and jeans. Wishing the weather would warm up so I could start wearing my dresses.
Stretch marks? None that I can make out. I guess slathering my stomach with oil since week 8 has helped.
Sleep: Usually wake up at least once during the night.
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat again and feeling baby girl hiccup.
Miss Anything? Not feeling bloated all the time.
Movement: Mainly at night or early morning
Food cravings: Nerds and Qdoba nachos
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but I have noticed more heartburn
Gender: Still Team Pink
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Other than my growing belly, kicks, rolls and somersaults
Belly Button in or out? it's ready to pop or flatten out, but I keep sticking it back in.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...