family

family

Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Favorites



It's been a long time since I've done a FF post. Today I'm linking up with Momfessionals for today's post. I have lots of things to post about, but I never find time to get it all together. And I can't remember most of my favs right now. Arrgg Here's what I have for this week.

Old Navy - Activewear

I don't like to spend much on activewear when I only wear it to sweat it. I'm not one of those girls who looks cute in yoga pants walking around the mall. When I spotted tanks, pants and hoodies on sale a few months ago I decided to give them a try. I have been really impressed by the clothes and they are now my go to when working out.





Did you know that many bowling centers across the nation offer 2 bowling games each day for kids during the summer? We went for the first time today and really enjoyed it. Maybe I enjoyed the AC more than the bowling. 

Birthdays

August is full of birthdays in our family - uncle Randy, Charlotte, Mimi, mine and plenty of friends. I'm still like a kid when it comes to birthdays and I'm already planning how I want to spend my special day. 


I was introduced to this sale last fall by my friend Julie. It's a huge consignment sale over three days. It's a great place to stock up on clothes, toys, books and baby supplies. I won't be able to attend this year because we'll be in Hawaii, but I do plan to consign a few things and hopefully make a few bucks. The sale is available in most major cities. 

This Romper

I picked this romper up a few months ago, at BR Factory, thinking I could wear it was a swim suit cover up or out to dinner. I finally had the opportunity to wear a few weeks ago to a baby shower and I absolutely loved it. I think for a night out I could throw on some heels to dress it up even more. It felt really good wearing something I didn't have to worry about nursing it. 



2 comments:

  1. That romper and necklace combo looks amazing! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in that romper!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...