family

family

Friday, July 31, 2015

What's Up Wednesday: July Edition

The last Wednesday of every month is my What's Up Wednesday post. Today I'm linking up with Mel and Shay and you should too.


Here are the questions.


1. What we're eating this week...

i've actually been meal planning recently and we've been eating lots of fruits, Shay's Sweet and Sour Tacos, Biscuits and Gravy and leftovers

2. What I'm reminiscing about...

how fast this summer is going by. C is starting preschool next month and I'm trying to soak up every minute, well maybe not every minute as we each have had our share of meltdowns


3. What I'm loving...

going to the pool, hanging out with friends and watching this one eat. 





4. What we've been up to...
lots of playdates - pool, aquarium, park and gymnastics, CFA day




5. What I'm dreading...

david working in SF next week. We are going to miss him and it will be me and the kids 24/5

6. What I'm working on...

planning C's birthday party, working on her birthday stuff and sewing new tabs on our diapers

7. What I'm excited about...

celebrating lots of birthdays in August and back 2 school shopping

8. What I'm watching/reading....

all my favorite summer shows are back - PLL, Suits, Chasing Life, Royal Pains, Devious Maids, Graceland, Dance Moms and Masterchief

i've picked up two Sophia Kinsella books - Finding Audrey, Wedding Night and I'm reviewing 31 Days to Becoming a Better Mom (Comes out in August)



9. What I'm listening to...

Echosmith and Ed Sheeran



10. What I'm wearing...

Tanks/shorts, tassels and flip flops



11. What I'm doing this weekend...

celebrating C's birthday!!! I can't believe my baby girl is turning 3

12. What I'm looking forward to next month..

trip to Hawaii



13. What else is new...

i've been working on sticking to a budget and meal planning. And I'm already thinking/planning outfits for our family pictures

14. What will you miss most about summer...

flexibility and the sun staying out late

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...