family

family

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

4th, Comic Con, Picnic and Cow Appreciation

We spent the 4th celebrating at our friend's block party. There was tons of food, inflatable slides games and popsicles. Everyone slept well that night. We had watched the fireworks on Thursday night at a friend's house. 








Once again this year we got tickets to Comic Con. David was unable to go this year, so I took E with me and left C with friends. She would not have done well at her age with the lines and crowds. We always enjoy going down to people watch and walk the exhibit floor. This year we had a mission - find and buy the limited edition Star Wards Itty Bittys. I should have known they would be in high demand, but I thought if I arrived early enough it would be easy to grab them and have plenty of time to walk around. I arrived shortly after the exhibit hall opened and made my way to the exhibit. There was already a line three rows deep of people waiting, most of them looking for the special ornaments that were being sold. We got in line and the sales people assured me there would be enough itty bitty but they couldn't guarantee the ornaments. They were only selling 300 per day. We finally made it to the front, the ornaments were sold out by this time, and I convinced the lady to sell me two sets since I technically had two people with me. It took some pleading and she finally agreed. Thank you saleslady. We walked around to check out several of our favorite booths before heading out. On my walk back I stopped by a food truck for a lobster grilled cheese. It was AMAZING!!

This is us after 30 minutes in line. 

Inside Out itty bittys. These weren't for sale, but will be soon. 






Saturday was daddy's work picnic and it did not disappoint. As soon as C saw the bounce house she was gone. She didn't want to eat or do anything else, except jump. She would have played all day long. 







When we were able to finally drag her away, she checked out the inflatable ball.



 Then we all got tattoos.

And decorated frisbees. 




Today we participated in #cowappreciationday at Chick-fil-a. We went for breakfast and dinner at two different locations. Yum!





All in all it has been a great week!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...