family

family

Friday, April 03, 2015

Friday Favorites


I cannot believe it's already April, can you? Seeing as it's the first Friday of the month it's time for Friday Favorites. I'm linking up with Momfessionals for today's post.

ONE
I love planning out outfits for my kids to wear and Easter gives me an excuse to pick out coordinating clothes. Here are their outfits for Sunday.  Two years ago I would have them matching to a T, but I'm working out on coordinating instead of matching. Mom and dad's outfits are still being decided. :)



TWO
If you are in the San Diego area and haven't tried Donut Bar you are missing out. These donuts are eclectic and deliciously made every morning. Flavors include the Big Poppa Tart (pop tart baked inside), Creme Brûlée, Oh My Oreo and my favorite Blueberry with Meyer Lemon. They are always coming up with creative ideas, most recently a cadbury egg donut.





THREE
Have you guys heard about, Fuller House? If all the rumors are are true I hope Netflix picks up the series and proceeds to get the rights to air the original series. I would love to share the show with my kids.



I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the Easter Holiday.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...