family

family

Thursday, April 16, 2015

A Day in the Life

Several bloggers that I follow have shared a day in the life posts and I thought I would do the same. I'm not going to lie, I picked a day where I knew we had several things planned and ended up with an unexpected end to our day. 

On Tuesdays for the past 2 months we have been going to gymnastics in the mornings. C loves climbing, jumping and swinging. I would love for her to take an interest in the sport, but I am also ok if she decides to do something else. Here favorite activity is hanging from the rings, but I forgot to take a picture. 



After gymnastics, we hit up our favorite place - Chick fila. Nom nom. 


E enjoying some quiet time while C played. I almost always have to drag or bribe her to leave the play place. What's not pictured is the accident (poop) in big girl pannies she had while playing. 


This rarely happens anymore, but she fell asleep on the way home and woke up as I was putting her into bed. 


On Tuesday afternoons we catch up on DWTS. I loved Disney week and yes that's our ghetto antenna that only gets us two channels. 


Everyone was all smiles after naps. 


I can't get enough of this cutie!



Our neighbor is having his house tented on Wednesday. If your in southern California you know this means they are treating for termites. I spent some time outside spraying our house and the fence we share with said neighbor. Bugs you are not welcome here.


So I cheated and took this picture today, but here's what it looks like. 


Before dinner I decide to head off to the gym. David was planning to work late so I thought it would help pass the time. I stayed longer in the gym than I normally do because I was watching HGTV. C probably wouldn't have cared if I came back for her. She was having so much fun at Child Watch that I had to chase/tackle her in order for her to leave. 


After the gym we headed home to fix dinner. During dinner I noticed that E wasn't feeling great. After talking with the triage nurse, I decide to take him to urgent care. They said it was just a virus and I felt relieved. When we arrived home everyone went to bed. 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...