family

family

Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Whatever Wednesday

It's been a big week here in the Greer house. Last week I went on a preschool tour for miss Charlotte. On my way there I may/may not have teared up and have second thoughts about sending her in the fall. But seeing her face light up as we passed the playground and watched a short classroom session made me confident that she belongs in school. I will miss having her around two mornings a week, but I know she's going to have so much fun.

Last week C decided that she was ready for big girl panties. I casually mentioned it one morning and she was on board. I was expecting another failed attempt, but she got it pretty quickly. Yes, we've had a few accidents but overall I've been impressed. She's even woken up dry two or three times. To those people who suggested I wait until she was ready you were right. I knew she wouldn't be in diapers forever even if it felt like that. This time we didn't have to bribe her or anything. We are still working on number two. :)

E has also had a few of his own accomplishments. He's full on laughing now. It's the cutest thing. And he's started sleeping through the night, almost. Actually both kids are sleeping much better. C has started sleeping through the night in her own bed, but is getting up at 6:00 am which is not cool. I'm thinking about getting one of those clocks that tells you when it's time to get out of bed. I'm not sure if it will work with her, but I'm willing to give it a chance.

E has taken to rolling everywhere. He's attempting to crawl by getting his feet under him and trying to push himself forward. I'm so not ready for this stage yet. Stay little Mr. Big Stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...