family

family

Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Favorites




TGIF! I'm linking up this Friday Favorites post with Momfessionals. Cheers to a great weekend!

ONE
Baseball season is here. The past couple of years we've had the opportunity to visit several parks to see our two hometown teams play. C has been to Busch Stadium, Petco Park and Dodgers Stadium. She's also been to Wrigley Field a few times before she was born. This weekend we're thinking about taking the train up to Anaheim and watch the Royals play. Taking a train ride was on our bucket list last summer. I'm thinking this is either the best idea ever or the worst.

Welcome to Opening Day!



Side note: Her hair has grown so much in the past year. So James Shields went from playing on the Royals to playing for the Padres. Guess we'll be seeing him lots this year. 


TWO
Chewbeads. If you like accessories and have a teething baby you need these STAT. I had them with C and she liked them. I've started to swap out my long layering necklaces these days for my chewbeads. E is having a harder time with teething (at least that's what I think it is) than C ever did. He loves chewing on them even when I'm not wearing them.




THREE
Chalk Art. When C stopped napping we started spending that time outside blowing bubbles, drawing with chalk and riding our bike. I'd seen other friends create cute sidewalk drawings incorporating their kids and I thought I'd give it a try. It definitely has been more fun for me than C, but she indulges me. Here's a couple of our pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...