family

family

Monday, December 22, 2014

Friends Getaway

Two of my best and oldest friends came for a visit back in November. I'm glad that I didn't go into labor while they were here and I think they were too. The weather cooperated this year and we were able to hang out outside without threat of rain or cold.

The first day we headed out to hike a local trail. I have no idea how far the hike was, but we spent around 1.5 - 2 hours walking around. Jeffrey ended up carrying C for half the hike. Afterwards we meet up with David for lunch at Burger Lounge, YUM!


The next day, there was a threat of 90+ temperatures and Santa Ana winds so we opted to spend most of the day indoors shopping. We stopped for Mexican in Old Town and it didn't disappoint. 


Later that afternoon we headed to the new Ballas Point Brewery. This is probably the 4-5 brewery restaurant that we have taken C too. I'm sure I was a site for all the other patrons - a 9 month pregnant women and her 2 year old daughter waddling (ok I wasn't waddling) through the place.


The next day we headed to the beach for a few hours in the sun surf and sand. 





That night we headed out for one last night dinner together. 



Thanks for coming guys! Until we see you again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...