family

family

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pinterest Thursday: Thanksgiving Outfit Edition

I love theme/holiday outfits for my kiddos. I especially love them for girls as that's all I known how to dress for the past 2 years.  Since our little boy was expected to arrive the week of Thanksgiving I wasn't sure what Thanksgiving would look like. Would we be in the hospital, would we be home with an infant or would I be overdue and miserable? With that in mind I still wanted to make C a holiday outfit. I found a couple ideas on Pinterest and decided to make a Turkey shirt and matching skirt. It turned out really cute, but if I was to do it again I would use felt and not fabric scraps. The fabric scraps peeled around the edges, however I was able to iron them down again.




Thanksgiving babes


Someone doesn't care for photo shoots anymore



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...