family

family

Saturday, June 21, 2014

5 on Friday

This is my first time linking up with darci, april, christina and natasha for the 5 on Friday posts. Normally by this time in the week I have exhausted my post ideas, but I thought I would post again today because why not.



1| Jamberry Nails

I mentioned this yesterday in my post, but when I first heard about Jamberry I was skeptical about the whole nail art thing. However, a friend recently hosted an online party and I explored the site and was amazed at all the different styles they offered. Seeing the nails in person, made me realize how cute they are. Here are some of my favorites. If you are interested in joining my party leave me a comment or send me a Facebook message.

Mini and Me Set



2| La Jolla Beach

Even though I live in San Diego, I rarely go to the beach. I love the beach, but with a toddler it can be more effort than it's worth. Tomorrow we are heading to La Jolla Shores for a family day with our church group. It will be the second time this year we have been to the beach.



3| Push Pin Balls

I recently came across this craft from a friend's blog. I think they are the perfect edition to any room or in my case the mantle. Maybe after I finish the 50 other projects I have half done, I can start on these.



4| Freshly Picked

I have been an admirer of these adorable moccasins for awhile now. They are cute, available in a variety of colors and perfect for little feet.



5| Poshmark

Poshmark is an app for buying and selling clothes. I've been on it for almost a year now and sold two things. I like it better than Craigslist for selling stuff. Selling to a resale shop is still my preferred method, but I like Poshmark because you can search by brand or keyword. My closet name is SaucyRoxann.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...