family

family

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Whatever Thursday

It's no secret that I LOVE Chick-fil-a. You can find us there at least every other week and sometimes every week. The Carmel Mountain CFA is my favorite CFA. Not only do they have great specials but they genuinly care for their customers and the community. Today we met up with friends and headed over for their monthly Kids Club. The kids made visors, ate nuggets, enjoyed ice cream and played their hearts out. They recently launched a new Valet service for parents. If your kids go crazy waiting in line, then this is for you. You place your order through the drive-thur they give you a number, you park and come inside and your food is waiting for you. Genius I tell you. That is phenomenal customer service.




My obsession love of Matilda Jane grows each day. I wish I had discovered it sooner as I have found several pieces that I love that are no longer available. I can't find them on eBay either, although at the prices people are asking for some pieces I don't think I would be buying them on there. I had a great time hosting a show a few months ago and I'm looking forward to hosting one this fall when the newest collection is released. I went to a sample sale last week and picked up a few pieces for our family photos this fall. I'm in love with C's outfit. Now to find outfits for David and I.

I'm hosting my first Jamberry Online Party. Jamberry nails is a new trend in nail color. A friend of mine hosted one a few weeks ago and I loved her nails. I think the best party is how you can mix and match the patterns. They are great for holidays, special occasions and everyday use. I am so excited to try them out. If you are interested in joining leave me a comment and I'll invite you via FB.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...