family

family

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

We recently returned from our trip to MO where we visited family friends and celebrated a 1st birthday. Only packing 1 suitcase for 2 people did mean I had to think through my outfits and realize that it was advantageous of me to pack things that could be mixed and matched. Here's what I came up with. Two of the outfits were not worn on our trip. 


Shirt - Banana Republic (old) / Pants - F21 (old)/ Necklace - Urban Attic Boutique (sold out)/ Sandals - Old Navy (old)


Stripe Tank - Old Navy (old)/ Yellow Tank - Target (old)/ Shorts - Target (old)


Cardigan - Target (old) / Tank - Old Navy/ Shorts - J-Crew Factory


Cardigan - Target (old)/ Dress - Banana Republic Factory


Cardigan - F21 (old)/ Top - Plato's Closet/Shorts - J-Crew Factory/ Necklace - I don't remember


Cardigan - Limited (old)/ Tank - F21 (old)/ Shorts - J-Crew Factory/ Necklace - Charming Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...