family

family

Monday, August 19, 2013

Charlotte's 1st Birthday

I can't believe our baby girl turned 1 on August 2. This has truly been the best year of our lives. We are so blessed to call you our daughter. 



I saw a cute idea on Pinterest to surprise your child on their birthday with balloons in their bed. At first C didn't know what to think of the balloons, but she quickly got into the fun. We started throwing the balloons up and letting her try and hit them. 






Birthday breakfast of cake batter pancakes. I'd stick with the original recipe next time, but it was fun to try something new. She didn't know what to think of them at first. 



First mini and me picture as a 1 year old.


On Saturday I convinced David that we needed to take C to Chuck-E-Cheese's for her birthday. He's not a huge fan but humored me and off we went. I grew up going to Chuck-E-Cheese's (I had my 16 birthday there, plus a few more) and always loved it. 


Her first ride. What happened to all the ball pits??  #waitingtocatchadisease #kidspoopinthere #otherstuffhappensinthere Those were the best.



David and I challenged each other on several games. I came away as the overall winner; 4-1 in the basketball game. And for those who have seen my sweet b-ball skills you should know this is huge for me. 

We celebrated with a mini bundt cake, from Nothing Bundt Cakes. They were delicious! 



Happy 1st birthday baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...