family

family

Monday, August 26, 2013

12 Months


12 Months 

Seriously, this past year went by way to fast. I wish I could pause time and freeze you at this age. I can't believe how much you have grown and changed over the past year. We love you Charlotte Lucy and are so excited to see what this next year brings. 

Happy 1st Birthday!





Height: 28.3 inches long; 13.5th percentile
Weight: 16 lbs. 10.5 oz.; 7.7th percentile
Head Size: 17.9 inches; 58th percentile
Diaper Size: Cloth diapers, Lengthwise second to smallest size, still size 2 in disposables, but that's about to change.
Clothes: You are still on the petite size. Anything from 6-12 months fits and that's fine with me as we are getting more wear out of your clothes. Depending on the brand some of your 12-18 month clothes fit, but I think we'll be extending our 12 month clothes for awhile. 
Sleep: Still a rockstar sleeper. No complaints here. 
Eating: We are still eating lots of puffs/crunchies, yogurt and strawberries. You tried blackberries, teddy grahams and fruit snacks. You LOVE fruit snacks!! We started mixing whole milk with breast milk this month to get you use to the taste. You have taking to it well and we haven't noticed any reactions. 
Mommies Milestones: You have taken a few steps, but still prefer to crawl. You figured out how to crawl on your hands and feet. You went to the splashpad and kiddie pool and love the water. 

1st Birthday Gifts



1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

I saw this cute idea on Etsy and wanted to recreate something to capture Charlotte at this time in her life. I thought it would have been cool to hand something out like this at her b-day party, but quickly realized this was really for me and I'm sure no one else cared. So, I saved the money and made one for myself. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...