family

family

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Whatever Wednesday

I am so over being sick. I've been sick more in the last few months than I have in the past few years. Who knew a 2 1/2 foot 17 lbs. little girl could bring down two grown adults. This last cold has hung around longer than I would like. I'm so over being sick, but I'm sure it's just the beginning.

I picked up the Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella from the library yesterday and I can't wait to dive in.   She hasn't penned a book under this name in awhile. I loved her Shopaholic series in college.

While visiting my sister last week she once again dragged me into watching another Lifetime show, Double Divas. If you haven't caught it, you should give it a try. Yes, it's about a Bra Shop in Atlanta. I know it sounds weird, but it actually pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...