family

family

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Whatever Wednesday

A year ago at this time I was eagerly anticipating the arrival of my little girl. You can read her birth story here. I remember taking a nap waking up with pains and thinking is this it? We spent the next few hours, walking, timing contractions and getting sleep. In the middle of the night I wake up and the contractions are coming stronger and closer together. We eventually go to the hospital and the next afternoon we meet our beautiful baby girl.



I can't believe it's almost been a year since she joined our family. For her birthday we are planning to have doughnuts for breakfast, I have a meeting in the morning so Charlotte will be hanging out with her friends and we'll figure out what to do that night. We are planning to celebrate more with daddy on Saturday.

Sunday Charlotte and I will fly to MO for the week and end with her birthday party that weekend. I have been in party planning mode for months, but have really kicked it up the past two weeks. I'm so excited for the party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...