family

family

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Whatever Wednesday

First of all I can't believe that July is already here and almost half over. Seriously where is summer going? Since July is flying by that can only mean that August is almost here and lots of birthdays including Charlotte's and mine.

Speaking of birthdays, I'm in the midst of planning Charlotte's birthday party. Since we want all of our family to be there, we decided to have her party back in Missouri. My sister graciously agreed to let us use their clubhouse for the party. It's central to both families and has a pool for the kiddos. The theme is Orange, Hot Pink and Gold. I'm trying to prioritize all the stuff I want to have at the party.

While I was at home a few weeks ago my sister got me hooked on several Lifetime shows - Drop Dead Diva and Pretty Wicked Moms. I've burned through 3 seasons of DDD in the last week. I probably watch too much tv, but it's worse when I can watch the entire season on Netflix.

My sister also told me about a good book to read, Gone Girl Gone and I finally made it to the top of the list at my library. I keep re-reading the same few pages before I go to bed, but I need to make more of an effort to get through it before it's due next week. EEkkk.

That's all for this edition of Whatever Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...