family

family

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pinterest Thursday

I've been working on several different projects lately and wanted to share the results of my most recent Pinterest DIY. For months now, I've been scouring BBB, the Container Store, Etsy and IKEA for something to display my bracelets on. The acrylic ones found in some trendy shops are my favorite, but aren't sold to the public to my knowledge. After seeing a pin on Pinterest for a ribbon holder I knew the idea would work for bracelets. Off to Home Depot we went for the supplies. A couple months and a few coats of paint later and here is the finished project. To see the original pin with instructions on creating your own holder click here. This project was extremely easy and fairly inexpensive. I can't believe it took me as long as it did to get started on it. 


And because I couldn't resist, here is my baby I mean 9 month old wearing pig tails. What??? They didn't last long as her hair is thin fine, but it was so cute while I snapped these pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...