family

family

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Whatever Wednesday

Yes, I'm late again on posting, but this time I have an excuse. I've lost my card reader. I've been tearing my house upside down, not really, to find it. So my iPhone photos will have to do. My new favorite color combo as of the last few weeks it emerald/navy and coral/orange. Here are a few of the outfits I created. I also dressed my baby in matching color hues a few times.



 
This blazer and top have definitely been staples in my closet for the past couple of years. 


This was an easy outfit for the Zoo. 


Running Errands.


This might be my favorite outfit of the bunch. The emerald is to vibrant.

My workout clothes even got in on the trend. 

What else is going on? Well, I joined Poshmark. Aren't familiar with the Poshmark app, it's the Craigslist for specifically clothes. I joined to sell two dresses, that I haven't received any feedback on them, but it doesn't cost anything to list, which I like. If anyone has any tips for getting more traffic to your closet  I would love to hear it. I've tried Craigslist, but received 0 traction and was excited to hear about this app. We'll see how it works out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...