family

family

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Happy Easter!

I'm not going to lie, I was stoked for Easter this year. Mainly because I was so excited to get matching outfits for me and Little Miss. I am also very thankful for the true meaning of this season. Jesus Rocks!

David and I have been church hunting since we arrived here, but weren't having much luck finding a place we felt comfortable. Two weeks ago, we visited a church and really enjoyed it and I was so happy that we would have a place to worship at on Easter. Charlotte being the flirt that she is, made friends both weeks. We are planning to continue visiting the church in the coming weeks.

After church we headed home for a family photo shoot and lunch. The weather was beautiful and are pics turned out beautiful. After watching b-ball and taking a nap we went out for frozen yogurt.

Here is a photo dump of the day.

Our traditional holiday photo op.
The Easter goodies.
The outfits. 
The Girl!


Me and my girl!


The fam.

Exploring her Easter basket. 

I am in love with this picture. 



3 comments:

  1. She really is incredibly cute, Laura! And you guys are so stinking stylish. :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It's been fun having a mini-me to dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos! And her headband! I need to post our Easter pics too. I definitely wish we didn't live on opposite ends of the country....imagine all the cute photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...