family

family

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

thanksgiving thanks

Here is what I am thankful for:

A Aruba, apples, granny smith to be exact
B Books
C Chilis chips and salsa
D David, and dentists
E Exciting new adventures
F Family, new and old
G Gnomes, and the status and prizes they are associated with
H Home
I Ice skating, i get to do it in front of the White House this year
J Journals
K Kittes, I really want one
L Love and what it can do for your soul
M McClean Bible Church, marriage, metro rides
N Netflix, i wish I still had it
O Online blogging
P Pie, being a Princess
Q Quality time with the people you love
R Running
S Small group, they have been a great blessing, and sex
T TV, we might get a new one
U being Understood
V Victory in Jesus
W Washington DC
X X-MAS, CHRISTmas time, songs, decorations, candy;
Y Yellow, it just brightens up my day
Z Zany Friends

2 comments:

  1. great entry!! hahaha...i liked how you put sex on your list. i was thinking of that, but didnt put it. now i wish i did. :) i hope you have a GREAT thanksgiving in D.C.! If you come to visit in January and decide to come to como for any reason, please let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were going to McLean!! That's the church that Brian McLaren preaches at, right? He's really good. A great communicator.

    Yea, I also like how you slipped sex in there like it wasn't at the top of your "S" list. I guess it's not so scary, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...