family

family

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

hair

so, i think that i mentioned wanting to grow my hair out so that i could donate it to locks of love. but the process is taking so long that i don't know if i can do it. i mean i love my hair, well at least most of the time, but i am tired of it being so long. i mean i could donate it now, but that is a little shorter than i want to go. if only i hadn't gotten in trimmed back in Sept. they took off a good inch or two. alas i think i will wait it out. i think i'll make that one of my new years resolutions. i make mine attainable. i was inspired to keep trucking after this weeks extreme makeover home edition. the lady had cancer and her neighbors came out to donate for locks of love. i know its cheesy, but i was really touched. those shows always make me tear up. i am going to try and wait till i can go home to get it cut too. i found a lady there, the one that did my hair for the wedding, who i trust enough to cut this much and make it stylish. i also might add some color, a darker hue. it makes me excited so hopefully i'll be able to wait.

1 comment:

  1. keep holding on laura!! I'm doing it too, and i totally feel you on being tired of it being so long. especially in the winter when it gets all full of static.

    keep remembering who it's going for!! we'll press on together-- if you are tempted to cut it, call me and i'll try and talk you out of it...and vice versa :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...