family

family

Friday, November 25, 2005

black friday

was there any other barve souls that weathered the crowds today? david and i were totally out there at 4am in the 23 degree weather, freezing i might ad, just to get into best buy. the line was already a block and a half long when we showed up. we went there for a tv, dvds, and a laptop. at least we got two out of three. so this tv we got is really sweet. well i guess we don't actually have it yet, but it's a plamsa 42 tv. they are delivering it mon. and it only took us three hours from when we got there till when we left. i then headed over to target and the mall. we are really fortunate that all our shopping is within walking distance. i got a few other things for christmas, and i think that we are going to brave another mall here pretty soon! I LOVE the holiday shopping time! any excuse to do shopping is ok with me. we are even going to get chickfila for breakfast!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I got a $180 coat at Penney's for only $71! Cool huh? After I got that, I went back to Suzanne's house to sleep. Crowds wear me out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...