family

family

Thursday, May 28, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

The last Wednesday of every month is my What's Up Wednesday post. Today I'm linking up with Mel and Shay and you should too.


Here are the questions.


1. What we're eating this week...

whatever is left in the fridge and Chick-fil-a

2. What I'm reminiscing about...

Warm summer days as it's been cold and drizzly here


3. What I'm loving...

watching C & E's relationship develop. I hope they become best friends

4. What we've been up to...

watching lots of baseball, a few outings with friends between the rain storms and going to the gym

5. What I'm dreading...

flying alone with 2 children this weekend, at least it's non stop

6. What I'm working on...

packing and cleaning the house

7. What I'm excited about...

hanging out with my family and friends over the next 2 weeks and visiting my favorite city Chicago

8. What I'm watching/reading....

Baseball, Orphan Black and Veep. i need new summer shows

Baby-Led Weaning/cookbook, What Alice Forgot (i liked it, but felt like i had read the story before), Leaving Time and I'm participating in a book review for a not yet published book

last month i mentioned that i was reading the One and Only, but several pages into the story i realized it's the only other book i have actually read this year LOL

9. What I'm listening to...

meghan trainor. her songs are incredibly catchy 

10. What I'm wearing...

it's been cooler here in SD so most days it has either been leggings or workout close and my fleece. classy i know. i am looking forward to wearing shorts soon

11. What I'm doing this weekend...

see #7

12. What I'm looking forward to next month..

celebrating my hubby's birthday and our 10th wedding anniversary. we were babies

13. What else is new...

i'm working on cleaning/purging my closet. I have a hard time letting things go


14. What is your favorite thing to grill/BBQ...

i love most things grilled, but right now i'm loving smoking chicken on our smoker. it's so much juicier. i would also like to trying grilling pizza and pineapple is delicious grilled


1 comment:

  1. Here in Nor Cal we are having chilly weather also! It's so bizarre! This is the coldest May ever! We had nicer weather in March!
    Good luck with the closet purge....I need to do that also!
    Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...