family

family

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mother's Day Festivites

This past week was filled with Mother's Day festivities and it all started with a MNO on Thursday. These lovely ladies are part of our mom's church group and we met up for our second MNO of the year. We were missing a few ladies, but it was great to leave the babies at home with dad for the evening. 



On Friday morning I hosted a mom's brunch. We had everything from mimosas, cheese fondue, zucchini muffins, Starbucks treats, etc. It was delicious. The kids enjoyed pulling out every toy we own, but I think that means it was a successful morning. I didn't get any pictures, but I guarantee we had a blast. 

Saturday night I hung out with two other mommas. We ate, nursed babies and gabbed. It was another fun night. 

Sunday morning was Mother's Day and Baby dedication at church. We decided to have Everett dedicated and it was a perfect addition to the day. I loved celebrating this day with my loved ones. The coolest part was having grandma and grandpa watch the dedication from their computer in MO. 

\







I am so blessed that God entrusted these two to me and their dad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...