family

family

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Whatever Wednesday

D-Day is quickly approaching and I feel both prepared/unprepared. Life as we know it will change once again and this both excites and terrorizes me. I'm looking forward to the new edition, but I will also miss the days of hanging out with my favorite girl. I know she is going to be a great big sister, but at the same time I know things might be challenging. She's never had to share me with anyone other than daddy and she is the center of our world. I'm going to try not to let myself feel guilty if there her days are filled with Curious George marathons, at least at first. Daddy is planning a few dates for the two of them, so hopefully that will help.

The other day I ran into Walmart for a few items and when I got there I realized I was a walking people of Walmart ad. I know you have seen those pictures floating around FB and other places. I looked the website in hopes that I would find something similar to what I was wearing, but I guess it wasn't that bad after all. However, I felt completely uncomfortable. Here's what I wore - homecoming t-shirt that was to small and didn't cover my belly and leggings that I'm sure are a little see through. I know, it's not the worse thing ever, but I had intended to wear a jacket to cover my butt and belly. As I was waiting in the return line I felt a cold draft on my stomach and realized what I was wearing. In my defense I had been cleaning all day and didn't noticed how bad I looked. Seriously I keep thinking someone should take my photo and post it to the site with the caption - letting it all hang out. Ha Ha!

Mockingjay Part 1 comes out tonight (I'm sure there are still midnight screenings right?) and I want to see it so badly. If I make it to Saturday, I'm really tempted to go see it. Who knows when I'll get another chance, right?

One of my favorite authors came out with her newest book last month and my name finally came up at the library. I'm torn between gobbling it up now or waiting until the hospital. I should probably go ahead and read it, but I also think I might need some nighttime reading material as well. I don't even know what books are all the rage right now. I could use recommendations if anyone has any.

We put up our Christmas tree over the weekend. I usually wait until Thanksgiving, but decided to go ahead and put it up early. It's not as decked out as normal, but C's at the age where she's constantly messing with the ornaments that I didn't want it to be a challenge for me or her. I have presents I want to go ahead and wrap, but I know that she will try and open them if they are left out and I really don't have anywhere to store wrapped gifts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...