family

family

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Holiday Pinterest: Halloween Edition

UPDATE: Somehow this post was published before I had a chance to finish. Pictures are no posted.

I meant to post this week's ago, but for some reason I didn't get my act together. I am currently planning ahead for Thanksgiving and Christmas since baby's arrival is expected during the height of the holiday season.

I found a lot of inspiration for easy Halloween decorating ideas on Pinterest. I don't decorate much for Halloween, but I do love having a festive mantle. I haven't decided if I want to decorate for Thanksgiving or skip right over to Christmas. I'm not skipping Thanksgiving but I don't think I'll have the time to do both this year.

Here's a few of our holiday pics, complete with a few new Pinterest projects.


Spider Web






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...