family

family

Monday, October 27, 2014

Maternity/Family Photos

I love taking photos and having my photo taken. It' so much fun being behind the camera and capturing beautiful moments as well as being in front of the camera and having someone else direct you.

We had the privilege of having Sarah Peterson, one of my friends from MOPS, take our photos last weekend. The weather finally cooled off and we enjoyed an evening with nature.

Here are a few of my favorites from our session.  I love these, but I'm also trying to save some for our Christmas card. Don't let the little one fool you either, she was hard to photograph and would rather play in the dirt and with sticks than sit still.











Thank you again Sarah for the beautiful photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...