family

family

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

31-32 Weeks

31-32 Weeks



How far along? 31-32 Weeks
Total weight gain? 21 lbs. as of my 32 week appointment
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks? None that I can see.
Sleep? It's been getting a little better, still waking up to pee ever night
Best moment of the week? Having a few cooler days!!
Miss anything? Bending over, not aching everywhere, being able to breathe comfortably
Movement? I think my ribs have bruises
Food cravings? No, but I've been eating a lot of chocolate
Anything making you queasy or sick? Only heartburn and acid reflux
Exercise? Twice in 2 weeks - 3 miles on elliptical 10 on bike, .5 mile walk
Gender? Team Blue
Labor Signs? BH contractions off and on
Symptoms? Heartburn, itchy skin
Belly button in or out? Top is out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Pretty content, but I have so much to do before he gets here.

C's 31 and 32 Week Comparison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...