family

family

Monday, October 20, 2014

33 - 34 Weeks

33 Weeks




How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain? 21 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks? None that I can see, but I may be developing a few varicose veins.
Sleep? Not too bad, especially when I get a nap.
Best moment of the week? We had a wide open week and it was nice not having anything scheduled.
Miss anything? Having my body to myself. Ha ha.
Movement? Mainly, baby boy hangs out on the right side. His sister mainly hung out on my left side.
Food cravings? None, but I want to try everything pumpkin.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Some smells again.
Exercise? 3x this week - 3 miles on the elliptical and 18 miles on bike.
Gender? Team Blue
Labor Signs? Pressure in my pelvis.
Symptoms? round ligament pain, constantly feeling hot.
Belly button in or out? Top is out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy, except when I get frustrated with C.

C's 33 Week Comparison

34 Weeks



How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain? 22 lbs. (as of 34 week appointment)
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks? I can't really tell.
Sleep? So much better since it's cooler at night.
Best moment of the week? We are having family photos taken this week.
Miss anything? Being comfortable
Movement? Yes, he is a mover and a shaker.
Food cravings? No, my acid reflux has made me not want to eat anything, but I've eaten McDonalds a lot. Stupid Monopoly game.
Anything making you queasy or sick? not really
Exercise? 1x this week - 1 miles on the elliptical and 5 miles on bike.
Gender? Team Blue
Labor Signs? None, except for a few BH contractions.
Symptoms? pressure, minor swelling, heartburn, acid reflux, leg cramps
Belly button in or out? Top is out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy.

C's 34 Week Comparison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...