family

family

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Whatever Wednesday

Things are finally getting back to normal after visitors and moving. I had planned to do an entire post on moving but we are still unpacking and decorating. So once things are de-cluttered I'll post some pictures of the new place. We are loving it and I am loving having a backyard. One thing I'm not loving is the lack of air conditioning. This shouldn't be an issue, but we are having a HEAT wave here and the house gets toasty in the afternoons. Most of the year the heat won't be an issue.

We have also dropped cable. Boo. I actually don't miss it that much, but what I do miss is actually getting normal channels. Right now we get ABC and CBS. We have an antenna, and we still only pick up those channels. We tried a different one and it was worse. I miss NBC and have to catch up on all my shows the day after. I'm loving our Apple TV and Nextflix. I can watch shows from virtually anywhere.

I'm getting ready to read, Captivating by Stasi Eldredge. I've read several other books by her and her husband. They did not disappoint.

Only one more month before Catching Fire comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...