family

family

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Fun

I've been looking forward to taking Charlotte to the Pumpkin Patch for awhile now. Since I was wanting to go, I knew others probably did too, so I organized a trip for our MOPS group last week. It was fun getting to hang out with the ladies outside of our monthly meetings. We went to Bates Nut Farm and it did not disappoint, tons of animals for the kids to look at, hayride, corn maze, picking out a pumpkin, pony rides and a petting zoo. Plus a General Store to purchase jams, jellies and other goodies.

I was hoping for a great photo op, but since C is on the go now,  it's hard to take a posed picture. These are the best pictures I got.


On the hayride with Alicia and Noelle. The girls had on almost identical outfits. 


I'll take all these pumpkins please.

I don't like hay.


Don't worry I got this. 

Are these pumpkins or drums. 


Does this wheelbarrow make me look small?

I''ll take this one too. 



One of these weekends we will have to visit a different pumpkin patch with daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...